Does your nonprofit have a new idea to measurably improve health, well-being, and quality of life in Greater High Point? Apply for one of our grants!
Fall 2023 Impact Grants:
Call for Proposal Release Date – July 10
Small Grants (up to $10,000):
Apply any time – accepted all year
• To improve long-standing community health issues
• To address non-medical factors and disparities
• To achieve long-term solutions via Our Upstream Approach
• Requests for more than $10,000
• Applications accepted twice a year: Fall and Spring
Our Current Funded Partners
Learn how our ambitious, innovative, forward-thinking funded partners are working to measurably improve well-being in our community.